If you entered your email wrong or your shipping address, not to worry. This can be easily fixed! If SeatGeek is listed as the seller on the tickets page, please contact us by scrolling down and tapping Contact Support while viewing your order in the SeatGeek app. Click here to see how.
Articles in this section
- What happens if my MLB game is canceled, postponed, or rained out?
- Can I change, cancel, or get a refund for my tickets after an order is placed?
- Can I trust the tickets sold on SeatGeek?
- What happens if my event was canceled or postponed?
- Do I have to print my tickets or can I use my phone to get into the event?
- I already received my tickets. Why do they say they are “Pending?”
- Why do my tickets have someone else's name on them?
- What if a ticket has an obstructed view?
- Why was my order canceled?
- My tickets aren't working. What should I do?