If you entered your email wrong or your shipping address, not to worry. This can be easily fixed! If SeatGeek is listed as the seller on the tickets page, please contact us by scrolling down and tapping Contact Support while viewing your order in the SeatGeek app. Click here to see how.
Articles in this section
- Can I change, cancel, or get a refund for my tickets after an order is placed?
- Can I trust the tickets sold on SeatGeek?
- I already received my tickets. Why do they say they are “Pending?”
- What happens if my event was canceled or postponed?
- What happens if my MLB game is canceled, postponed, or rained out?
- Can I add another ticket to my order after it’s been placed?
- Why aren't my orchestra tickets in the center of the row?
- My tickets are closer than what I ordered. What happened?
- Do I have to print my tickets or can I use my phone to get into the event?
- I entered the wrong email or shipping address for my order. How can I change it?