All of our ticket information comes directly from vendors and sellers. They don't always specify seat numbers when listing their tickets, and we can only display the information they provide. We can assure you that all tickets within the same listing will be right next to each other, unless otherwise stated in the ticket notes (i.e. piggyback, across aisle, etc).
Articles in this section
- Can I get a refund or cancel my order?
- My event was postponed and I can’t make the rescheduled date. Can I get a refund?
- Did my order go through?
- What are the seat numbers for my tickets?
- Why do my tickets have someone else's name on them?
- Can I use my phone to get into the event?
- My tickets say "Not valid for entry via mobile device", what's up with that?
- How do I contact someone about a question or problem with my order?
- I received a pre-paid gift card in the mail. Is this my ticket?
- How will I get my local pickup tickets? Is this legit?