All of our ticket information comes directly from vendors and sellers. They don't always specify seat numbers when listing their tickets, and we can only display the information they provide. We can assure you that all tickets within the same listing will be right next to each other, unless otherwise stated in the ticket notes (i.e. piggyback, across aisle, etc).
Articles in this section
- Can I trust all the sellers whose tickets are listed on SeatGeek?
- Can I get a refund or cancel my order?
- Can I use my phone to get into the event?
- Can I add another ticket to my order after it’s been placed?
- I entered the wrong email or shipping address for my order. How can I change it?
- What are the seat numbers for my tickets?
- How do I contact someone about a question or problem with my order?
- Why was I offered replacement tickets?
- My order was canceled. What do I do?
- I’m having trouble getting into my event. What should I do?