For many events, children under 2 years of age will not need their own ticket; however, every event and venue may have their own rules for infant tickets so please check the venue's website if you are bringing a young child with you.
Articles in this section
- How do I use my promo code?
- How do I buy tickets in Canadian Dollars (CAD)?
- Will the view from my seat actually look like what’s shown when I’m selecting tickets?
- Does my infant need a ticket?
- Can I buy tickets as a gift?
- Can I buy a ticket to an event that has already started?
- Does SeatGeek have a military discount?
- Paying with Affirm: FAQs
- How do I sort and filter listings?
- Does SeatGeek sell gift cards?