Changing your password on SeatGeek can be done on either your smartphone or from a computer. On the login screen, you will see a Forgot Password option to click. Now enter the e-mail address associated with your SeatGeek account. A password reset e-mail will now be sent to that e-mail address. Follow the prompts in that e-mail to set a new password.
If you have not made a previous purchase with SeatGeek, or have not yet set up your own SeatGeek account, you will need to register for a new account. A password reset email will only go to an email address that has already been registered on a SeatGeek account
1. Click Forgot when trying to login to your SeatGeek account and enter your email address.
2. You'll be sent an email with instructions on resetting your password. Your new password must be different than your previous password and must be 8 characters or longer.
- Can't find your password reset email? Make sure you are checking the email address associated with your SeatGeek account and then check your inbox's spam or junk folders. If you're still running into trouble then contact us by scrolling down and tapping Get Help or Help and Support in the Me tab of the SeatGeek app. Click here to see how.
3. Enter a new password and you'll be taken to your Account Settings page, and can now click any other tab, and use the rest of the site. It's that simple!
4. If you continue being prompted to change your password, or if your new password is not working, clear your device’s data cache and browser history and log in again. Or try logging in using a different device or internet browser.
- Be sure that you're entering a new password!