Unfortunately, we only have that information available for the venues of teams that SeatGeek is the primary ticketing provider of. We've found that this information changes frequently for most venues and events, so we recommend that you contact the venue directly to find out which seats are handicap-accessible.
Articles in this section
- How do I use my promo code?
- What are seller notes, and what does this note mean?
- My order is “pending confirmation.” What does that mean?
- Will the seats I bought all be next to each other?
- Why can’t I select the number of tickets that I want?
- How do I buy parking passes?
- I can't complete the checkout process because of an error.
- Why is there a charge on my account?
- I lost my tickets. What do I do?
- Can I search for ADA Accessible seating using SeatGeek?