Log in and visit seatgeek.com/account. You can also find this page by hovering over your name, picture, or email at the top of any SeatGeek page and clicking "Settings." Once there, look for the "Notifications" section. You can subscribe to or unsubscribe from any types of emails by checking the boxes and clicking the button to "Update Notifications."
Articles in this section
- I think I entered the email/shipping address wrong, how can I change it?
- How do I create a SeatGeek user account?
- How do I send tickets?
- How do I change my SeatGeek email preferences?
- What is two-factor authentication?
- What happens if I lose my phone? How do I access my account?
- How do I enable two-factor authentication on my SeatGeek account?
- Why should I enable two-factor authentication on my account?
- What is the difference between enabling two-factor authentication via SMS or an authentication app?
- What kind of tickets can I add to SeatGeek?