The Account Manager is the “My Tickets” section specifically for season ticket holders. After linking your season tickets to SeatGeek, you can log in, head to your Account Manager and manage your season tickets. All of your tickets will be in one place for you to sell, transfer, download and print. You can check out exclusive deals like pre-sales under the “Offers” tab, view your past invoices and find contact information for your team representative.
Articles in this section
- I linked my account but I can’t see my tickets. Did I set it up correctly?
- How do I add my payment method to my Account Manager?
- Has my account number changed? Where can I see it?
- What is the Account Manager?
- Who should I contact with questions about my Account Manager?
- What are invoices?
- Can I buy more season tickets now?
- How do I access pre-sales?
- Why are there no offers? Will there be any?
- These tickets are wrong. Can you explain what’s going on?