We can’t always guarantee the method of delivery. Sellers list their tickets with their honest expectations, but sometimes they have to change the delivery method. This usually happens because of venue decisions that make timely delivery impossible unless tickets are sent a different way. For example, hard stock tickets may be reissued as e-tickets, or instead of being shipped brokers may provide local pickup. If the change in delivery prevents you from being able to get your tickets, message us here and we’ll do what we can to help!
Articles in this section
- Can I get a refund or cancel my order?
- How are my NFL tickets delivered?
- Do I need to print my tickets?
- Will my purchase be in USD currency?
- Did my order go through?
- What are the seat numbers for my tickets?
- Why do my tickets have someone else's name on them?
- Can I use my phone to get into the event?
- My tickets say "Not valid for entry via mobile device." What's up with that?
- How do I contact someone about a question or problem with my order?