If your team is the New York Yankees, Chicago White Sox, Seattle Mariners, Atlanta Braves, Arizona Diamondbacks, Colorado Rockies, or San Diego Padres, tap the Version 2 tab below. Otherwise, choose Version 1.
Selling MLB tickets on SeatGeek just got easier! Check out the video and steps below to see how!
- Head to SeatGeek.com and select "Sell" at the top of the screen.
- On the next page, tap "Add MLB Tickets" seen in the image below:
- In the search bar that pops up, type in and then select the name of the home team.
- View our step-by-step guide to complete the listing on SeatGeek.
- Enter your information and log in.
- Click "Sell" to be redirected to your tickets.
- Click the drop down arrow for the game you wish to sell and then check the box for each ticket you want to list.
- Click "Continue."
- You will be returned to your SeatGeek account where you will now see the tickets you selected to list for sale.
- Select the game you want to sell and then click "Sell."
- Follow the instructions in the pop up window to set your price and quantity, and then select "List Ticket(s)."
- That's it! Congratulations! Your tickets are listed for sale!
Have single-game tickets with barcode numbers? Start Here! Otherwise, continue to the instructions below.
- Tap or click the button which says "My Events" or "Manage Tickets" (depending on your home team)
- Next, tap the event with Tickets you want to sell and you'll see your tickets
- Select "Sell" and then select the seats you want to list. Click "continue" or "sell" and you will be sent to SeatGeek. Log in or sign up for a SeatGeek account if you haven't already.
- You'll then be transferred over to SeatGeek where you will see your tickets' event. Tap the event's image for your tickets
- On SeatGeek, you'll now see your selected ticket(s). Tap the "Sell" button to pull up the listing menu.
- Follow the menu to set your price and payout info, then tap "List tickets" and you're done!