If you purchased your MLB tickets on SeatGeek, follow the steps in this article.
The MLB Ballpark app is a centralized place for tickets from every club! When you purchase MLB tickets, the email address you enter at checkout will allow you to access those tickets through the MLB Ballpark App.
- Tap the button which says "Tap to sell your tickets!"
- You will then be able to select the tickets you'd like to sell on SeatGeek's Marketplace and tap "Continue"
- You will then be transferred over to SeatGeek where you will now see your tickets' event. Tap the event's image for your tickets
Before tapping the Zephyrs vs Bobcats event:
After tapping the Zephyrs vs Bobcats event:
- Finally, tap the "Sell" button underneath your tickets to pull up a menu which will walk you through listing your tickets!
Similar to the MLB Ballpark App, MLB.com can act as a singular place to house all of your MLB tickets purchased outside of SeatGeek.
- Navigate to MLB.com, Click the tab that says "Teams" and choose your team (if you're unsure which one to choose, your team will be the home team on the tickets you're trying to sell).
- Next, log into your team's Account Manager
- Once logged in, you'll see a tab called Tickets at the top of the screen. Hover your mouse over that tab and then click "My (home team name) Tickets"
- Next, select the tickets that you'd like to sell and hit "Continue"
- You will then be prompted to log into your SeatGeek account (if you aren't logged in already) and from there, you'll be able to list your tickets! Tap the tickets in SeatGeek and then click "Sell."
- A small menu will pop up and walk you through everything you'll need to do in order to list your tickets!