Sending tickets to friends on SeatGeek is super easy! If your tickets are uploaded to your SeatGeek account, head to the Tickets section of your account and you should see an option to send your tickets.
Select Send, choose the number of tickets you want to send and the recipient for each transfer. Hit the green Send option at the bottom and your tickets will be sent!
- Open the SeatGeek app.
- Tap Tickets in the navigation bar at the bottom
- Select the ticket group you'd like to sell.
- Tap Send and enter the name, username, email or phone number of the person you are sending tickets to.
- Click Quantity and select the number of tickets that you want to send.
- Tap Send.
- Your recipient will then receive a notification via text or email where they’ll be prompted to accept these tickets into a new or existing SeatGeek account.
- You can easily cancel a transfer that has not been accepted at any time on the SeatGeek app or website.