Why can't I see my tickets?
You may be unable to see your tickets because you haven’t added them to SeatGeek yet.
- Saints Season Ticket Holders click here.
- Cowboys Season Ticket Holders click here.
- Cardinals Season Ticket Holders click here.
It’s also possible you have two SeatGeek accounts. Please check to ensure you’re logged into SeatGeek using the correct email address here.
Why can't I send or sell my tickets?
There a couple of possibilities why this might be the case:
- It’s possible you owe an amount from your invoice for the season. However, if you already paid your invoice, contact your rep and they will be able to get you sorted!
- You need to add/verify your phone number. For security reasons, selling on SeatGeek requires you to verify a mobile phone number. Click here for instructions.
- You need to add a payout method. Before selling any tickets, you will need to make sure you have a valid payout method so we can pay you! The information required is here.
- The barcodes are not released yet. It’s common for barcodes to be delayed until closer to the start of the season or when the league’s schedule is released.
How do I make a payment on my invoice?
There’s a couple of options!
Log into your SeatGeek account and head to your Account Manager by hovering over your username and clicking ‘Manage Account’. Click on the ‘Payment’ tab right next to the ‘Offers’ section.
Depending on their operating hours, give your season ticket rep a call and they’ll be able to take payment information over the phone.
Can I list my season tickets on multiple websites?
Yes! There’s a couple of steps to listing on multiple websites:
Due to a contract that the NFL has with Ticketmaster, all NFL tickets need to be listed onto the NFL Ticket Exchange before any other platform. Please log into your SeatGeek Account Manager, go through the process of listing your tickets as you normally would, and you’ll see that they are sent over to the NFL Ticket Exchange first.
After you list your tickets onto the NFL Ticket Exchange, you’ll have access to sell on SeatGeek Marketplace. Once listed on the NFL Ticket Exchange, you’ll see the option to “List Tickets on SeatGeek”.
If you’re not seeing that option, you can click back into the event tile you’re trying to list for sale and then you’ll see that that are already listed on the NFL Ticket Exchange and below that the options “Let’s Go” or “List Tickets on SeatGeek” depending on what device you’re using.
Once you’ve listed your tickets onto the NFL Ticket Exchange and SeatGeek Marketplace, you can now list your tickets on other ticketing platforms. You can do that by clicking into the same event in SeatGeek, you’ll see that your tickets have been listed onto the NFL Ticket Exchange and SeatGeek Marketplace, and then you’ll see a tab that says “Let’s Go”. Click that and you’ll see the barcodes you can copy and paste into other websites while creating a listing.