The tickets for this year’s US Open will be delivered via as mobile transfers via a third party service. This means that if the delivery method of your ticket was labeled as electronic you will be receiving a mobile ticket that can be scanned from your phone.
Your tickets will be sent to the email address used at checkout as a mobile transfer. In order to view and scan your tickets, you will need to access them on your mobile device through either the Ticketmaster USTA account manager on the mobile web or the official USTA App.
We recommend accepting your tickets as soon as you see they have been made available to you. In most instances, you will be receiving your tickets via a direct mobile transfer. However, occasionally they may be delivered in your SeatGeek account. We recommend double-checking the Tickets section of your account to avoid any confusion.
1. Locate the email with your transfer invitation by searching these terms:
- Search firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, sent you tickets, or your section and row
2. Once you’ve located the email, follow the prompts guiding you through the acceptance process..
3. Create an account in the USTA account manager with the same email address associated with your purchase. Once logged in, you should see your transfer offer on the home screen of the account. From there, you can select Accept Offer.
4. Once the tickets have been accepted, you’ll be able to display them directly through the USTA account manager on your mobile device.
Please keep in mind that all electronic tickets for the US Tennis Open must be displayed from a mobile device for scanning. This can be done from the mobile version of the USTA account manager or the Official US Tennis Open app.