If you have discovered an unfamiliar charge on your card from SeatGeek, this is likely for tickets to a live event such as a concert or sporting event. Additionally, if you are a season ticket holder with one of our partners and are on a payment plan, those payments may appear as a charge from SeatGeek. If neither you, nor anyone in your household, have purchased any live event tickets recently, then please contact our support team so we can investigate the charge and assist with next steps. You can get in touch with us by tapping Help and Support in the Me tab of the SeatGeek app. Click here to see how.
Articles in this section
- Why is my account locked?
- Why am I not receiving emails from SeatGeek?
- How do I update my SeatGeek email?
- Why can't I sign in with Facebook anymore?
- How do I verify my SeatGeek email and phone number?
- How do I add tickets to my SeatGeek account?
- How do I send tickets?
- How do I reset my password?
- How do I change my SeatGeek email preferences?
- How do I close or delete my SeatGeek account?