All purchases made through SeatGeek are made in USD currency. Even if you have purchased in Canada for a Canadian event, your purchase will be made in USD currency. The conversion from USD to your currency will take place as the funds are deducted from your account.
Articles in this section
- Can I get a refund or cancel my order?
- Will my purchase be in USD currency?
- Did my order go through?
- What are the seat numbers for my tickets?
- Why do my tickets have someone else's name on them?
- Can I use my phone to get into the event?
- My tickets say "Not valid for entry via mobile device", what's up with that?
- How do I contact someone about a question or problem with my order?
- I received a pre-paid gift card in the mail. Is this my ticket?
- How will I get my local pickup tickets? Is this legit?