Unfortunately, the facility does not have any public parking options. Parking downtown at a SmartPark or one of the many private parking lots in the neighborhood is the most common solution. Because parking is limited, we recommend using TriMet or their Park & Ride locations!
Articles in this section
- What time do gates open at Providence Park?
- Can I bring bags inside of Providence Park?
- Can I bring banners and signs inside of Providence Park?
- What are the directions to Providence Park? What transportation options are available?
- Where can I park for a Portland Timbers & Thorns match?
- How does ADA seating work in Providence Park?
- What happens if a Portland Timbers or Thorns match is canceled? What about postponed?
- How do I check if my Portland Timbers & Thorns tickets are valid or authentic?
- How are my Portland Timbers & Thorns tickets delivered?
- Tell me about the Portland Timbers & Thorns supporter sections