ADA (Americans with Disability Act) seating options are found at all price categories. Tickets for accessible seats are available through SeatGeek.com, by phone at 503-553-5550, or in person through the Box Office at Providence Park. When ordering these tickets over the phone or at our Box Office, let us know that you’ll need ADA seating so we can best help you.
Articles in this section
- What time do gates open at Providence Park?
- Can I bring bags inside of Providence Park?
- Can I bring banners and signs inside of Providence Park?
- What are the directions to Providence Park? What transportation options are available?
- Where can I park for a Portland Timbers & Thorns match?
- How does ADA seating work in Providence Park?
- What happens if a Portland Timbers or Thorns match is canceled? What about postponed?
- How do I check if my Portland Timbers & Thorns tickets are valid or authentic?
- How are my Portland Timbers & Thorns tickets delivered?
- Tell me about the Portland Timbers & Thorns supporter sections