When you buy tickets off SeatGeek, you’re purchasing them from a variety of sellers. These sellers in turn pay us a small amount for every sale we help them make.
Articles in this section
- What is SeatGeek?
- What is the secondary ticket market?
- Can I use SeatGeek on my mobile device?
- Can I get sponsored by SeatGeek?
- How safe is my private data with SeatGeek?
- What is the Daily Tap Sweepstakes?
- How does SeatGeek make money?
- Does SeatGeek have an API for…?
- Is there a SeatGeek affiliate program?