Children’s Mercy Park has both General Admission parking lots and a Premium Season Ticket Members lot. All parking lots surrounding Children’s Mercy Park will open 3 hours prior to game time and close 2 hours following the game. In General Admission lots, tailgating is encouraged; however, vehicles can only occupy one parking space. More information can be found here.
Articles in this section
- Where is ADA parking at Children’s Mercy Park?
- Where is the Children’s Mercy Park box office located?
- How do I link my SKC account to SeatGeek?
- What happens if an SKC game is postponed?
- Is there parking available at Children’s Mercy Park?
- How does ADA seating work at Children’s Mercy Park?
- How are my SKC tickets delivered?
- How can I buy tickets for a single SKC game?
- Can I purchase a General Admission ticket at Children’s Mercy Park?
- What is the address and phone number for Children’s Mercy Park?