All single-game tickets for Sporting Kansas City will be delivered electronically. You can view the tickets using the SeatGeek app or by downloading and printing the tickets at seatgeek.com/sportingkc on your desktop. To get into a match, simply display either the QR code in app, or print out your tickets.
Articles in this section
- Where is ADA parking at Children’s Mercy Park?
- Where is the Children’s Mercy Park box office located?
- How do I link my SKC account to SeatGeek?
- What happens if an SKC game is postponed?
- Is there parking available at Children’s Mercy Park?
- How does ADA seating work at Children’s Mercy Park?
- How are my SKC tickets delivered?
- How can I buy tickets for a single SKC game?
- Can I purchase a General Admission ticket at Children’s Mercy Park?
- What is the address and phone number for Children’s Mercy Park?