If you're having trouble entering a payout method successfully, it usually means our payment processor needs you to verify additional information. To get started with this process, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and our Payments team will get the ball rolling for you.
Articles in this section
- How do I list tickets for sale?
- Do you charge a seller fee?
- Why do I need to provide my ID or bank information?
- Why do I need to provide my birthday to sell tickets on SeatGeek?
- How do I edit my listing or take it off the SeatGeek Marketplace?
- Why do I need to have a credit card on file in order to sell tickets?
- I sold tickets - why did I get charged?
- What is a payout?
- How long will it take to get paid after selling tickets?
- When do I get paid after sending a paid transfer?