Blue is the color assigned to ticket listings for which Deal Score cannot be calculated. This usually happens when SeatGeek can't make sense of the ticket information that is provided on the seller's website, such as when a listing uses non-standard section names or numbers. A blue dot or Deal Score doesn't necessarily signify a bad deal — just that SeatGeek doesn't know enough to give a good answer.
Articles in this section
- What is Seat View?
- What are seller notes, and what does this note mean?
- Can I search for handicap-accessible seating using SeatGeek?
- Why don't all venues have maps?
- Can I see individual seats in SeatGeek venue maps?
- Where does SeatGeek get its venue maps?
- How do I adjust my tracker settings?
- What is SeatGeek's "tracker" feature?
- What are SeatGeek recommendations?
- How can I improve the recommendations that SeatGeek makes for me?