Blue is the color assigned to ticket listings for which Deal Score cannot be calculated. This usually happens when SeatGeek can't make sense of the ticket information that is provided on the seller's website, such as when a listing uses non-standard section names or numbers. A blue dot or Deal Score doesn't necessarily signify a bad deal — just that SeatGeek doesn't know enough to give a good answer.
Articles in this section
- What are Flexible Tickets?
- I've lost my tickets. What do I do?
- How do I get a copy of my receipt?
- Do you accept international payments?
- Do you accept PayPal as a form of payment?
- What is Seat View?
- What are seller notes, and what does this note mean?
- Can I search for handicap-accessible seating using SeatGeek?
- Why don't all venues have maps?
- Can I see individual seats in SeatGeek venue maps?