Aside from SeatGeek credits, or promo codes, we only accept U.S credit and debit cards as payment methods on SeatGeek. Although you can store multiple cards on your SeatGeek account, and can combine a promo code and a card for one purchase, you can only use one card per purchase to buy tickets.
Articles in this section
- How do I sort and filter listings?
- Does SeatGeek sell gift cards?
- How do I buy tickets on SeatGeek?
- What are VIP packages?
- How do I use my promo code?
- What are seller notes?
- My order is “pending confirmation.” What does that mean?
- Will my seats be together?
- What if I'm having trouble placing an order?
- Why can’t I select the number of tickets that I want?