Thanks for checking out SeatGeek! You should have received a referral link from your friend. Follow that link for the discount to automatically apply to your account. Then, find yourself the perfect tickets, and when at the checkout page, you’ll see your discount applied. Remember, the discount will only apply on your first purchase and you must select an eligible listing.
Articles in this section
- I think I entered the email/shipping address wrong, how can I change it?
- How do I create a SeatGeek user account?
- How do I send tickets?
- How do I change my SeatGeek email preferences?
- What is two-factor authentication?
- What happens if I lose my phone? How do I access my account?
- How do I enable two-factor authentication on my SeatGeek account?
- Why should I enable two-factor authentication on my account?
- What is the difference between enabling two-factor authentication via SMS or an authentication app?
- What kind of tickets can I add to SeatGeek?