Yes! Some larger shows use credit card or gift card entry. The card used to make the purchase essentially becomes your ticket. When you get to your event, all you’ll need to do is swipe the card you received to gain entry. Keep in mind that this entry method is extremely rare and is usually reserved for lower-level section tickets of high-profile events.
Articles in this section
- Can I trust the tickets listed on SeatGeek?
- How do I cancel or refund my order?
- My tickets are closer than what I ordered. What happened?
- Do I have to print my tickets or can I use my phone to get into the event?
- Can I add another ticket to my order after it’s been placed?
- I entered the wrong email or shipping address for my order. How can I change it?
- What are the seat numbers for my tickets?
- How do I contact someone about a question or problem with my order?
- Why was I offered replacement tickets?
- My order was canceled. What do I do?