Yes! Some larger shows use credit card or gift card entry. The card used to make the purchase essentially becomes your ticket. When you get to your event, all you’ll need to do is swipe the card you received to gain entry. Keep in mind that this entry method is extremely rare and is usually reserved for lower-level section tickets of high-profile events.
Articles in this section
- Can I trust all the sellers whose tickets are listed on SeatGeek?
- Can I get a refund or cancel my order?
- Can I use my phone to get into the event?
- Can I add another ticket to my order after it’s been placed?
- What are the seat numbers for my tickets?
- How do I contact someone about a question or problem with my order?
- Why was I offered replacement tickets?
- My order was canceled. What do I do?
- I’m having trouble getting into my event. What should I do?
- What happens if my event is postponed, rained out, or canceled?