Absolutely! Sometimes sellers will purchase multiple tickets on a single card. Instead of sending the card directly to you, representatives will meet you at the venue to walk you into the event. The seller will get in touch with you beforehand to arrange a time and place to meet. Much like gift card or credit card entry, this method is extremely rare, but rest assured you’ll still be set to get into that event!
Articles in this section
- Can I get a refund or cancel my order?
- Will my purchase be in USD currency?
- Did my order go through?
- What are the seat numbers for my tickets?
- Why do my tickets have someone else's name on them?
- Can I use my phone to get into the event?
- My tickets say "Not valid for entry via mobile device", what's up with that?
- How do I contact someone about a question or problem with my order?
- I received a pre-paid gift card in the mail. Is this my ticket?
- How will I get my local pickup tickets? Is this legit?