Afraid not. SeatGeek sellers are unable to offer refunds for rescheduled events unless they can secure a refund from the venue itself. But you have options! If you can’t make the postponed date, you can still resell your tickets. We make it super easy to list e-tickets on the SeatGeek Marketplace, and tickets listed on SeatGeek are very likely to find a buyer!
Articles in this section
- Can I get a refund or cancel my order?
- My event was postponed and I can’t make the rescheduled date. Can I get a refund?
- Did my order go through?
- What are the seat numbers for my tickets?
- Why do my tickets have someone else's name on them?
- Can I use my phone to get into the event?
- My tickets say "Not valid for entry via mobile device", what's up with that?
- How do I contact someone about a question or problem with my order?
- I received a pre-paid gift card in the mail. Is this my ticket?
- How will I get my local pickup tickets? Is this legit?