Louisville Slugger Field has plenty of parking available within very close distance to the field. On game days, fans can park for a small fee in the main parking lot, which is located just east of the stadium. Other parking options include a large pay lot to the west of the stadium near Preston St., as well as two parking garages within a short walking distance of the venue. Street parking is also available on weekends and after 6 PM on weekdays.
Articles in this section
- How do I check if my Louisville City FC tickets are valid or authentic?
- Where are Louisville City FC matches played?
- How do I link my Louisville City FC account to SeatGeek?
- What happens if a Louisville City FC game is postponed?
- How can I buy tickets for a single Louisville City FC game?
- Who do I contact about my Louisville City FC tickets?
- Where are the Louisville City FC Supporters Sections?
- Can I purchase a General Admission ticket for Louisville City FC matches?
- Is ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) parking available at Slugger Field?
- How are my Louisville City FC tickets delivered?