Yes! You can buy a ticket in the Standing Room Only (SRO) areas online at DallasCowboys.com, SeatGeek.com, or via the SeatGeek app. The Standing Room Only areas are located in both end zones at AT&T Stadium and feature six decks to stand and watch the game. Given the General Admission SRO layout, spots fill up quickly in those areas, so get there early for the best view!
Articles in this section
- How do I link my Dallas Cowboys account to SeatGeek?
- How can I buy tickets for a single Dallas Cowboys game?
- I have a question about my Dallas Cowboys tickets, who should I contact?
- Where are Dallas Cowboys games played?
- Can I purchase a General Admission ticket for the Dallas Cowboys?
- How are my Dallas Cowboys tickets delivered?
- What other transportation options are available to AT&T Stadium?
- How does ADA seating work at AT&T Stadium?
- How do I check if my Dallas Cowboys tickets are valid or authentic?
- Is there parking available at AT&T Stadium?