Most tickets for Children’s Mercy Park will be assigned seating. However, certain seats may be listed as General Admission (GA) or Standing Room Only (SRO). These tickets are for patrons that plan on standing in a section where there are no designated seats. Note, GA tickets operate on a first come, first serve basis.
Articles in this section
- Where is ADA parking at Children’s Mercy Park?
- Where is the Children’s Mercy Park box office located?
- How do I link my SKC account to SeatGeek?
- What happens if an SKC game is postponed?
- Is there parking available at Children’s Mercy Park?
- How does ADA seating work at Children’s Mercy Park?
- How are my SKC tickets delivered?
- How can I buy tickets for a single SKC game?
- Can I purchase a General Admission ticket at Children’s Mercy Park?
- What is the address and phone number for Children’s Mercy Park?