To check if season tickets are available online, head to your team’s event page on SeatGeek and select “Ticket Packages”. You can also contact your team representative to find out if season tickets are currently for sale. Their contact number is available in the top navigation bar of your Account Manager.
Articles in this section
- I linked my account but I can’t see my tickets. Did I set it up correctly?
- How do I add my payment method to my Account Manager?
- Has my account number changed? Where can I see it?
- What is the Account Manager?
- Who should I contact with questions about my Account Manager?
- What are invoices?
- Can I buy more season tickets now?
- How do I access pre-sales?
- Why are there no offers? Will there be any?
- These tickets are wrong. Can you explain what’s going on?