If your credit card has been charged, that means that there was an issue with the tickets you sold on the SeatGeek Marketplace. Our Trust & Safety team always contacts sellers before charging them, so please check your email for a notification.
Articles in this section
- How do I sell tickets on the SeatGeek Marketplace?
- What is a payout method?
- Can I sell tickets on SeatGeek and other marketplaces?
- What do I need to provide in order to Sell Tickets, and why?
- How will I be paid for tickets listed from my Account Manager and sold on the NFL Ticket Exchange?
- How do I add my payment method to my Account Manager?
- Why do I need to provide my birthday to sell tickets on SeatGeek?
- I sold tickets - why did I get charged?