If your credit card has been charged, that means that there was an issue with the tickets you sold on the SeatGeek Marketplace. Our Trust & Safety team always contacts sellers before charging them, so please check your email for a notification.
Articles in this section
- Selling College Sports, Performing Arts, and Arena or Venues tickets: FAQ
- How do I sell tickets on the SeatGeek Marketplace?
- What do I need to provide in order to sell tickets, and why?
- What is Smart Pricing?
- Why can't I see my listing?
- How do I sell my NFL tickets on SeatGeek?
- How do I edit or delist my tickets?
- Why did I receive a 1099 tax form?
- Tax reporting requirements disclosure
- What is a payout method?