A payout method is the way we’ll pay you for tickets sold. We currently can pay you to your bank account. At the moment, we can only support payouts to banks in the United States.
Articles in this section
- How do I list tickets for sale?
- Do you charge a seller fee?
- Why do I need to provide my ID or bank information?
- Why do I need to provide my birthday to sell tickets on SeatGeek?
- How do I edit my listing or take it off the SeatGeek Marketplace?
- Why do I need to have a credit card on file in order to sell tickets?
- I sold tickets - why did I get charged?
- What is a payout?
- How long will it take to get paid after selling tickets?
- When do I get paid after sending a paid transfer?