It is possible for payouts that happen at similar times to get grouped together, so you may notice this if you make multiple sales for events that happen on similar dates.
Articles in this section
- How do I list tickets for sale?
- Do you charge a seller fee?
- Why do I need to provide my ID or bank information?
- Why do I need to provide my birthday to sell tickets on SeatGeek?
- How do I edit my listing or take it off the SeatGeek Marketplace?
- Why do I need to have a credit card on file in order to sell tickets?
- I sold tickets - why did I get charged?
- What is a payout?
- How long will it take to get paid after selling tickets?
- When do I get paid after sending a paid transfer?