Deal Scores can range from 1 to 10. Deals at either end of this range are rare, but a 10 means that this is one of the best ticket deals on SeatGeek. Conversely, a 1 is a very, very bad deal.
Articles in this section
- What are Flexible Tickets?
- I've lost my tickets. What do I do?
- How do I get a copy of my receipt?
- Do you accept international payments?
- Do you accept PayPal as a form of payment?
- What is Seat View?
- What are seller notes, and what does this note mean?
- Can I search for handicap-accessible seating using SeatGeek?
- Why don't all venues have maps?
- Can I see individual seats in SeatGeek venue maps?