Unfortunately not. Though we would like for the answer to be "Yes", the quality of seat-level data that we pull from sellers' websites isn't reliable enough for this to work. Many sellers don't even provide seat numbers of the tickets they are offering at all. For this reason, we only show row-level detail in our search results and venue maps.
Articles in this section
- Do you accept PayPal as a form of payment?
- What is Seat View?
- What are seller notes, and what does this note mean?
- Can I search for handicap-accessible seating using SeatGeek?
- Why don't all venues have maps?
- Can I see individual seats in SeatGeek venue maps?
- Where does SeatGeek get its venue maps?
- How do I adjust my tracker settings?
- What is SeatGeek's "tracker" feature?
- What are SeatGeek recommendations?