Yep! All tickets on SeatGeek that are part of the same listing are adjacent to each other, unless otherwise stated in the seller's notes.
Articles in this section
- How do I buy tickets on SeatGeek?
- What are VIP packages?
- How do I use my promo code?
- What are seller notes?
- My order is “pending confirmation.” What does that mean?
- Will the seats I bought all be next to each other?
- What if I'm having trouble placing an order?
- Why can’t I select the number of tickets that I want?
- How are postseason games listed on SeatGeek?
- How do I buy parking passes?