Yep! All tickets on SeatGeek that are part of the same listing are adjacent to each other, unless otherwise stated in the seller's notes.
Articles in this section
- Do you accept PayPal as a form of payment?
- What is Seat View?
- What are seller notes, and what does this note mean?
- Can I search for handicap-accessible seating using SeatGeek?
- Why don't all venues have maps?
- Can I see individual seats in SeatGeek venue maps?
- Where does SeatGeek get its venue maps?
- How do I adjust my tracker settings?
- What is SeatGeek's "tracker" feature?
- What are SeatGeek recommendations?