Yep! All tickets on SeatGeek that are part of the same listing are adjacent to each other, unless otherwise stated in the seller's notes.
Articles in this section
- How do I use my Promo code?
- What are Flexible Tickets?
- I've lost my tickets. What do I do?
- How do I get a copy of my receipt?
- Do you accept international payments?
- Do you accept PayPal as a form of payment?
- What is Seat View?
- What are seller notes, and what does this note mean?
- Can I search for handicap-accessible seating using SeatGeek?
- Why don't all venues have maps?