Yep! All tickets on SeatGeek that are part of the same listing are adjacent to each other, unless otherwise stated in the seller's notes.
Articles in this section
- How do I use my promo code?
- What are seller notes?
- My order is “pending confirmation.” What does that mean?
- Will the seats I bought all be next to each other?
- What if I'm having trouble placing an order?
- Why can’t I select the number of tickets that I want?
- What does Home Game 1-4 mean?
- How do I buy parking passes?
- Why is there a charge on my account?
- I lost my tickets. What do I do?