The tickets you have in your SeatGeek account are valuable, and we want to help you keep them as safe as possible. Two-factor authentication (2FA) is significantly more secure than just a password. A password can be shared, or stolen. With 2FA enabled, you have multiple layers of security: something you know (your password), plus something you have (your one-time password (OTP), which is sent to you via SMS or authentication app when you try to sign in).
Articles in this section
- I think I entered the email/shipping address wrong, how can I change it?
- How to Unsubscribe from SeatGeek emails
- How do I close or delete my SeatGeek account?
- How do I report a fraudulent purchase?
- How do I reset my password?
- How do I create a SeatGeek user account?
- How do I send tickets?
- How do I change my SeatGeek email preferences?
- What is two-factor authentication?
- What happens if I lose my phone? How do I access my account?