You can upload e-ticket PDFs on seatgeek.com and in the iOS or Android app. Visit My Tickets on your computer and you'll see a box near the top of the page with some more information to help you get started. On iOS, head over to the My Tickets tab where you'll find a helpful Add button in the top right corner.
By adding an e-ticket to SeatGeek, you use your mobile device as your ticket to events that support mobile entry. Adding tickets to SeatGeek also makes it easy to send the ticket to someone else or list for sale on the SeatGeek Marketplace.
More of a visual learner? Check out this video that shows the process on iOS, Android, and our desktop website.
1. Sign into your SeatGeek account and head to My Tickets.
2. Click Add PDF Tickets to upload tickets to your account.
- On iOS, you can add PDF tickets by opening the file and selecting Copy to SeatGeek. On Android, tap Add tickets and select a PDF from your Google Drive.
You can also add the barcodes for NFL tickets by clicking Add NFL Tickets and following the prompts. Select your team and game, enter the ticket information for the game and you'll be all set!
You can upload the original PDF e-ticket file that comes directly from a venue or vendor. E-Tickets usually look similar to this:
- You purchased e-tickets from another site and received an email with a PDF file containing your e-tickets.
- Your friend bought e-tickets to a show and sent you a PDF file containing your e-ticket.
- Scans or photos of paper tickets (even if saved as a PDF file)
- Tickets for events in the past
- Tickets for events that aren't already on SeatGeek (you can search with the box in blue navigation bar at the top of this page)
- Mobile transfer tickets that need to be delivered through a third-party app
- Hard-stock tickets
- Gift card or credit card ticket entry