You can upload e-ticket PDFs on seatgeek.com and in the iOS or Android app. Visit My Tickets on your computer and you'll see a box near the top of the page with some more information to help you get started. On iOS, head over to the My Tickets tab where you'll find a helpful Add button in the top right corner.
By adding an e-ticket to SeatGeek, you can use your mobile device to enter events that support mobile entry, send the ticket to someone else, or sell it on the SeatGeek Marketplace.
More of a visual learner? Check out this video that shows the process on iOS, Android, and our desktop website.
1. Sign in to your SeatGeek account and head to My Tickets.
2. Click Add PDF Tickets to upload tickets to your account.
- On iOS, you can add PDF tickets by opening the file and selecting Copy to SeatGeek. On Android, tap Add tickets and select a PDF from your Google Drive.
You can also add the barcodes for NFL tickets by clicking Add NFL Tickets and following the prompts. Select your team and game, enter the ticket information for the game and you'll be all set!
You can upload the PDF of an e-ticket from a venue or vendor, as well as a screenshot of QR codes for mobile tickets, which are pictured below:
- Scans or photos of paper tickets
- Tickets to past events
- Tickets to events that aren't already on SeatGeek (you can search for an event using the blue search bar at the top of this page)
- Screenshots of mobile transfer tickets with changing barcodes
- Hard-stock tickets
- Gift card or credit card ticket entry