Absolutely! The tickets on SeatGeek are sold by licensed sellers, other SeatGeek customers, and sometimes the team's box office. All of the tickets sold on SeatGeek are backed by our Buyer Guarantee.
If your event is canceled, you’ll receive at least 100% of your original order back. If your tickets don't provide valid entry to your event or if a seller fails to deliver your tickets in time for an event then you will be offered a full refund or replacement tickets that are comparable or better than your original ones. This doesn't happen often but we want to make sure that you're covered if it does!
SeatGeek Buyer Guarantee
- Your tickets will be delivered in time for the event
- Your tickets will provide valid entry to the event
- The tickets you receive will be the same as those you ordered
- If any of these things do not occur, you will be provided with comparable or better tickets to the event, or offered a refund. Please contact SeatGeek immediately.
- If the event is canceled and not rescheduled, you will be refunded the full purchase price or issued a credit to be used for a future purchase to be determined in SeatGeek’s sole discretion. We will notify you that the event was canceled and provide instructions on how to obtain the refund or credit.
- If an event is postponed, you may use the tickets on the rescheduled date. If replacement tickets are required for entry to the event on the rescheduled date, SeatGeek will work to obtain replacement tickets for you. If you cannot attend the event on the rescheduled date, you are encouraged to list the tickets on SeatGeek. Except when replacement tickets are required, SeatGeek does not provide refunds for postponed or rescheduled events.
- SeatGeek will provide you support to answer any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org