No need to worry, some venues will print this on the ticket to discourage people from zooming in and duplicating the barcodes on the PDF that is on their phone! This doesn't mean that the venue will not allow the use of the mobile entry barcode through the SeatGeek app. If the barcode is generated and displays in the SeatGeek app, you'll be good to go!
Articles in this section
- Can I get a refund or cancel my order?
- How are my NFL tickets delivered?
- Do I need to print my tickets?
- Will my purchase be in USD currency?
- Did my order go through?
- What are the seat numbers for my tickets?
- Why do my tickets have someone else's name on them?
- Can I use my phone to get into the event?
- My tickets say "Not valid for entry via mobile device." What's up with that?
- How do I contact someone about a question or problem with my order?