No need to worry, some venues will print this on the ticket to discourage people from zooming in and duplicating the barcodes on the PDF that is on their phone! This doesn't mean that the venue will not allow the use of the mobile entry barcode through the SeatGeek app. If the barcode is generated and displays in the SeatGeek app, you'll be good to go!
Articles in this section
- Can I trust all the sellers whose tickets are listed on SeatGeek?
- Can I get a refund or cancel my order?
- Can I use my phone to get into the event?
- Can I add another ticket to my order after it’s been placed?
- What are the seat numbers for my tickets?
- How do I contact someone about a question or problem with my order?
- Why was I offered replacement tickets?
- My order was canceled. What do I do?
- I’m having trouble getting into my event. What should I do?
- What happens if my event is postponed, rained out, or canceled?