No need to worry! Some venues will print this on the ticket to discourage people from zooming in and duplicating the barcodes on the PDF that is on their phone! This doesn't mean that the venue will not allow the use of the mobile entry barcode through the SeatGeek app. If the barcode is generated and displays in the SeatGeek app, you'll be good to go!
Articles in this section
- Can I change, cancel, or get a refund for my tickets after an order is placed?
- Can I trust the tickets sold on SeatGeek?
- What happens if my event was canceled or postponed?
- What happens if my MLB game is canceled, postponed, or rained out?
- Can I add another ticket to my order after it’s been placed?
- Why aren't my orchestra tickets in the center of the row?
- My tickets are closer than what I ordered. What happened?
- Do I have to print my tickets or can I use my phone to get into the event?
- I entered the wrong email or shipping address for my order. How can I change it?
- What are the seat numbers for my tickets?