For the following teams, you can import your single-game tickets by entering the barcode number directly into SeatGeek: New York Yankees, Chicago White Sox, Seattle Mariners, Atlanta Braves, Arizona Diamondbacks, Colorado Rockies, or San Diego Padres.
- Head over to the "Tickets" section of your SeatGeek account
- Select "+ add tickets"
- Next, select "Add MLB Tickets"
- A pop-up screen will open for you to search for your home team (from the list of teams above). Enter your home team's name and click on their name in the results
- Once you've selected your home team, a pop up window will open with the option to manually enter your barcodes. Click or tap the button that says "Enter Barcodes"
- Next, you'll be asked to select the game you're selling for, the section, row, and quantity of tickets you're selling for that game, and then finally, you'll be able to add the barcode numbers for each ticket and then upload them to SeatGeek.
- If you'd like to sell your tickets after adding them to SeatGeek, you can find all the instructions you'll need here!