More helpful information about events at the Blu Grotto…
- Tables will be positioned 6’ apart with the front row 12’ from the performers
- Tickets will be sold in Table for two, four or six configurations only. Patrons must remain seated at their purchased table.
- Table purchased is also your table for dining and drink service with seating beginning at 5:00PM. Dinner and drinks are sold separately.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be located throughout the area
- Seat Geek is the only authorized ticket seller for the events. Tickets purchased from other outlets may not be honored
- Tables cannot be split and resold.
- $20 food & beverage minimum spent required per person.
- Dancing / standing at tables will not be permitted
- Lawn chairs, pets and outside food and beverages are strictly prohibited
- Smoking is prohibited, including cigars, pipes, e-cigarettes or any other vaping devices
- Free, onsite parking is available