All sales are final, but if you no longer wish to attend the 2021 Cotton Bowl, selling your tickets is a great way to recoup your costs. Please see more information here.
Articles in this section
- My team didn’t make it to the Cotton Bowl. Can I get a refund on the tickets I already bought?
- My school is competing in the Cotton Bowl, when can I buy tickets?
- When will tickets go onsale to the general public?
- How do I become a season ticket holder?
- My email address has changed, how do I make sure I'm getting my renewal offer?
- I'm a season ticket holder, how can I renew my seats?
- Will I be able to sell or send my tickets?
- I connected my Cotton Bowl account to SeatGeek, but don’t see my tickets.
- How do I buy tickets to the 2021 Cotton Bowl?