You should be receiving communication from your school with information on how to purchase tickets that are reserved specifically for your team. If you haven’t received any email or texts, please inquire with your school’s administration department or and they should be able to verify your student or faculty status and provide you with any promo or access codes needed to buy your allotted tickets.
Articles in this section
- My team didn’t make it to the Cotton Bowl. What happens now?
- My school is competing in the Cotton Bowl, when can I buy tickets?
- When will tickets go onsale to the general public?
- How do I become a season ticket holder?
- How do I make sure I'm getting my renewal offer for the Cotton Bowl to the correct email?
- I'm a season ticket holder, how can I renew my seats?
- Will I be able to sell or send my tickets?
- I connected my Cotton Bowl account to SeatGeek, but don’t see my tickets.
- How do I buy tickets to the 2021 Cotton Bowl?